We are Committed to Privacy
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of CLARKRIDGE CAREER INSTITUTE, (owner of the brand Clarkridge Career Institute) for the website located at https://www.clarkridge.com (the “Site”), related services, and Email communication to @clarkridge.com domain, and other websites on the subdomain of www.clarkridge.com, and its corporate affiliates (collectively, the “Service”).
You must understand that our services may be associated with certain other third parties as well, and the conditions and privacy like online storage services and payment providers, and you agree that Clarkridge Career Institute is not responsible for any such third-party terms and conditions and their use of any of your information. This policy is strictly with the use of information collected by Clarkridge Career Institute.
What information do we collect?
On our website, we collect two types of information:
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as Name, Email Id, Phone No and Company Name.
2. Non-PII which doesn’t reveal the identity of the visitor on our site. This includes:
Clarkridge Career Institute automatically tracks your IP addresses. Your IP addresses are registered for statistical purposes and in order to improve our advertising and layout of our Website.
If you send us any personal correspondence, or any third parties send us any form of information about your postings, the information may get stored on our servers.
How will we use the information we collect?
● The information we collect on our website will only be used by us to provide the requested information to the user or to update the user about our products and services.
How is the information stored?
How your information is protected
You agree that Clarkridge Career Institute and its associated companies may use the Information for marketing and promotional purposes.
● All our employees, independent contractors, and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
● We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. No data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
● We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
● Clarkridge Career Institute does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect the confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
We comply with all legal requirements and cooperate with law enforcement agencies as well as third parties to enforce laws, safeguard intellectual property rights and prevent fraud. If we are furnished with a legal order by any governmental or law enforcement agency, we shall disclose your name, e-mail address and website usage history, on your authorization, with or without a legal order. We will not disclose any of your other information to any agency without a court order except when it becomes necessary for any safety, security or a similar concern.
Disclosure of information to any third party
We will not share your information to any third party without prior consent from you.
Third Party Links
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you possess a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have ‘right to access’ your personal information from the website for any purpose. You can get and reuse your personal information across any services at any time. Whereas you have provided us with consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. To reiterate, you can do this at any time by contacting us directly at email@example.com
How to modify the information or opt-out of updates?
● You may use the following options for removing your information from our email database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters.
● Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the email.
● Click on the “Account Settings” link from the site home page, and un-check the undesired promotions.
Sexual violence means any sexual act or acts targeting a person’s sexuality, gender identity, or gender expression, whether the act is physical or psychological in nature, that is committed, threatened, or attempted against a person without the person’s consent, and includes sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking, indecent exposure, voyeurism, and sexual exploitation.
In this regard, Clarkridge Career Institute will assist students who have experienced sexual violence in obtaining counseling and medical care, and provided them with information about sexual violence supports and services available in the community as set out in Appendix 1 attached hereto. Students are not required to file a formal complaint to access supports and services.
In such cases or where civil proceedings are commenced in respect of allegations of sexual violence, Clarkridge Career Institute may conduct its own independent investigation and make its own determination by its own policies and procedures; and
The following represents a list of Provincial Rape Crisis Centres that could be provided as resources:
Canadian Association of Sexual Assault Centres Ontario
Assaulted Women's Helpline Toll-Free: 1-866-863-0511
#SAFE (#7233) on Bell, Rogers, Fido or Telus mobile TTY: 416-364-8762 mvw.awhile.orq
Telephone Toll-Free: 1-877-336-2433
ATS: 1 866 860-7082
Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Treatment Centres
35 hospital-based centers that provide 24/7 emergency care to women. To locate the Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Treatment Centre nearest you, follow this link.
Alliston, Barrie, Collingwood, Midland, and Orillia
Huronia Transition Homes operates La Maison Rosewood Shelter (Midland) & Athena's Sexual Assault Counselling and Advocacy Centre
24-Hour Crisis Line:
Barrie: 705-737-2008 or 1-800-987-0799
Midland: 705-526-4211 or 1-800-461-175
Sexual Assault Centre for Quinte and District Toll-Free: 1-877-544-6424
Muskoka/Parry Sound Sexual Assault Services Parry Sound District Office
Office: (705) 774-9083 or 1-877-851-6662
Muskoka District Office
Office: (705) 646-2122 or 1-877-46-1268
Sexual Assault Centre of Brantford Crisis: 519-751-3471
Assault Response & Care Centre
Office: (613) 345-3881 or 1-800-567-7415
Chatham-Kent Sexual Assault Crisis Centre 24-Hour Crisis Line: 519-354-8688 Office/TTY: 519-354-8908
Sexual Assault Support Services for Women Office:613-932-1755
lethinisten: ha Women’s Shelter Akwasasne Family Violence Program 24Hour Crisis: 1-800-480-4208
Durham Rape Crisis Centre Crisis 905-668-9200
Women’s Sexual Assault Centre of Renfrew County 24Hour Crisis: 1-800-663-3060
Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis Crisis: 519-836-5710
Sexual Assault Centre (Hamilton and Area) Crisis: (905) 525-4162
Office (905) 525-4573
Sexual Assault Centre
Crisis: (807) 468-7233 or 1-800-565-6161
Office: (807) 468-7958
Sexual Assault Centre Kingston
Crisis: 613-544-6424 or 1-877-544-6424
Sexual Assault Support Centre of Waterloo Region Crisis: 519.741.8633
Sexual Assault Centre London Crisis: 519-438-2272
London Abused Women's Centre Office: 519-432-2204
Hope 24/7 (formerly the Sexual Assault/Rape Crisis Centre of Peel) Crisis: 1-800-810-0180
Office: (905) 792-0821
Women's Support Network of York Region Crisis: 1-800-263-6734 or 905-895-6734
Office: (905) 895-3646
Amelia Rising Women's Sexual Assault Centre of Nipissing/centre d'aggressions sexuelles de Nipissing Crisis: 705-476-3355 Office: 705-840-2403
TTY: (705) 840-5877
Sexual Assault & Violence Intervention Services of Halton Crisis: 905-875-1555 or 1-877-268-8416
Family Transition Place
Crisis: 1-800-265-9178 Office: 519-942-4122
Sexual Assault Support Centre Crisis: 613-234-2266
Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre Crisis: 613-562-2333
Peterborough & Kawarthas
Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre
Crisis: (705) 741- 0260 or 1-866-298-7778
Office/TTY: (705) 741-0260
YWCA Peterborough Haliburton Crisis: 1-800-461-7656
Office: 705.743.3526 x 130
Sault Ste Marie
Women in Crisis (Algoma) Inc.
Crisis: 705-759-1230 or 1-877-759-1230
Sexual Assault Survivors Centre Sarnia-Lambton Crisis: 519 337-3320 or 1-888-231-0536
Office: (519) 337-3154
Haldimand & Norfolk Women's Service Crisis: 1-400-265-8076
Niagara Region Sexual Assault Centre Crisis: (905) 682-4584
Office: (905) 682-7258
Thunder Bay Sexual Assault and Sexual Abuse Crisis and Counselling Centre Office: (807) 345-0894 or 1-866-311-5927
And Area Women in Crisis
Crisis: 1-877-268-8380 (sexual assault Crisis: 1-855-827-7233 (shelter)
Office: (705) 268-8381
Oasis Centre des Femmes Téléphone : 416-591-6565
Toronto Rape Crisis Centre: Multicultural Women Against Rape Crisis: 416-597-8808
Sexual Assault Crisis Centre of Essex County Crisis: 519-253-9667
Domestic Abuse Services Oxford
Crisis: 519 539-4811 or 1-800-265-1938